Wednesday, March 20, 2013

With every season I am renewed

With every season I am renewed, I am restored to the pure divine and eternal light that beyond my great responsibilities I AM.  My light bursts forth and the bud that was my life flowers bright, radiant, irresistible, loving and compassionate.  I am the Earth; I am the sustainer, the builder, the healer and, very soon, the revealer.

With Spring I bless all of life everywhere, on our sweet world and far beyond.  My charge, the Goddess of Spring, is joyous, happy in every possible way, for the new life that the Goddess brings forth in abundance, and for your new life, for your new opportunities to love greater still and hold your own self-love, your love of the Goddess/God you are above all. 
Bless you deeply,
Gaya

No comments:

Post a Comment