Sunday, April 28, 2013

You have twirled into a wall; what of it?

You have twirled into a wall; what of it?  Twirl some more, left, right, up, down.  Perspective, my beloveds, that is the key.  A different perspective is what I attempted to teach.  It is not difficult; it is so simple it is overlooked.
 
I have hit a wall; there must be a different direction.  I feel loneliness, I feel empty, I feel despondent.  Who has not said such a thing in their tenure here on this green Earth?  These are samples, in the purest sense, of life.  The beginning of the end; the end of the beginning: phases.  The passing of one consciousness into a more exalted consciousness.  There is so much we can do when we take off the blinders.
 
To you who bump into the dervishes that are your teachers, who run into such a wall, I say: What is wall spelled backwards?  Law. 
 
The law is that we cannot go beyond before we go through and understand what we have, so that we do not keep repeating such mundane lessons.  It does not feel good, but it is wonderful to jump from one precipice to the next.  It is all good and everything will be alright.
Shams of Tabriz

No comments:

Post a Comment