Thursday, November 8, 2012

I am not your Lord

I am not your Lord.  Thou art indeed no less nor greater than I am, Michael, your brother, friend, confidant, and in many instances, your protector.  Never have you walked precariousness alone. Your unconditional love and opened heart invite and allow me the privilege to better serve God.

Injustices perpetuated upon love and her creations must cease! I serve only love, beloved one.  I stand for, defend, enact and administer swift defense for every kind and loving soul suffering the evil consequences of fear, indeed, to all those who would ask and pray for guidance and assistance.  In God’s image, name and likeness, am I invincible, unvanquishable and victorious wherever the radiant sword of truth be wielded.

Never have I “fought the devil.”  Beloved, there is no such a thing, no “devil” to conquer, save for our own aberrations and qualifications of fear.  The “devil” exists and thrives in group-thought fear, in like-group mind, and in energies that create, match and adhere to the concept of evil.  I am come again and again to purge your world of EVIL (Energies Violating Innocent Love) in every manner, shape and form. 

Our angelic hierarchy will no longer tolerate ignorance as an excuse.  There is no excuse.  Be forewarned.  I feel no remorse at obliterating the antithesis of love.  The evolution of humankind enters a stage of soul-purification, a cleansing and preparation of deep and great proportions.  It would be wise to take stock, examine your fears, your needs as soul-being-human and your habitual choices.  Be still and take the time it takes.  Is life unkind or perhaps your perception of life?  Every soul is offered the choice of love or fear.  Enter the sanctity of your heart with courage.  I will raise thee, should you fall. 

Archangel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment