Tuesday, July 18, 2017

It is a pity that there is no sure thing... or is that our greatest blessing?

It is a pity that there is no sure thing... or is that our greatest blessing? Your insecure self rails at your walking towards your dreams. It is completely against it. Our small mind plays such fearful games with us. I discovered a constant. Would you like to know what that is? It is “I have to.” “I have to stay here, I have to do this.” That is when I turned and walked away.

I discovered this too: That we don’t lose anything because we don’t really have anything! I spoke many volumes on this point alone.

If there is one constant, sure thing, it is the miracle you are, wherever you are, whenever you find yourself there. You are not bound, you are blessed. We all come to the end of the road, but there are 12 new roads, 12 new paths and more.

As a human being we identify always with loss, but as I speak to you, to the soul within, I feel no loss at all! What I feel is the next step, what I feel is the ascension that you long for. You do not lack for bravery. So I suggest that you at least allow yourself to explore. And I likewise suggest that you might be very pleasantly surprised!
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment