Friday, December 23, 2016

Did I move a stone?




Did I move a stone?  Did I rise from the dead?  A stone does not think, it moves not of its own accord, it just is.  It is like a sedentary life, or the illusion of life, and that’s not the way to live.  We have to move our own stone, because when we do rise from the somnambulant death, then we are the glory of truth as light.  And moving a stone is child’s play because all we have to do is do it.  It is as changing your life, all you have to do is do it!  

I’m called Jesus Christ, the ascended one, the beautiful one, the kind one, the compassionate one, but I’m just like you.  I could no longer stand a stone in my life, and so I chose life as light.  I chose truth over lies.  I chose life over death.  And you know what?  It worked.  And that’s why I’m here, season after season, life after life, just to remind you:  Hey!  Hey!  It works!  It works.  You just have to stick with it.  You just have to not give up!  You have to be strong.  You have to be all in.  You have to be dedicated and committed, oh but where that leads!  We’re all brave or half-crazy becoming human.  But what’s on the other side of that!  I cannot even describe.  God’s Poet may be able to, better than I.

But I think we all try.  I have.  And then I gave up trying and I just became it.  I became the essence of love, which means that I love everyone.  Because once you choose to do that, that’s the way it is.  There’s no such thing as judgement anymore because there’s nothing to judge.  There’s only love; and forgiveness is pretty simple.  Because this kind of love, this choice of love breeds compassion, understanding, forgiveness. 

And it’s all the same, it’s the same for every single person.  We are no different.  It is simply the mask that we wear.  We look like that near the end of our life, our human life, with the lines that are imbued in our life, they become our face.  I would rather have a countenance of light and at least a little smile.  I’m sure you would too.  I feel certain of that, as a matter of fact.  So you must do what you love and love what you do because that is the reflection of how you feel about you.  It’s cutting right to the chase: the foundation of all of life is, if you are worth it, life is worth it.  That’s what it is to be a Christ.  But I still prefer being called a friend, a really good close friend.
Peace to you.
Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment