Thursday, September 5, 2013

We live in a desert

We live in a desert.  It is what we do with our heart that transforms that desert into a garden.  It is what we do with our words, with our actions that brings life to that garden.  Your life is your garden.  The way you think will kill it or prosper it. 

Hear me, there is nothing greater in any world than you, whether you have forgotten this truth, misplaced it or stuck it in the back of your trousers.  Nothing.  Your love and capacity to love and forgive is greater than every celestial body in the history of universes.  Big words.  But you are big souls. 
I brought these truths to Rumi.  He thought me crazy at first.  I think I loved him even more because of it.  But he began to see that God is not flat living in a book.  God is vibrant, God is alive and so are you. 

Life will try to get you down from time to time.  That is why you must become your God because then you are life, life itself.  Live, my friends, live like you've never lived before.  Go through every door unopened, bring your light.  Spread your truth, your life, feed the hungry, feast yourself.  Love, prosper.  Be the one, the only one who can.  I bring you the message of perseverance.  You can do it, you can do it all.  You are so loved. 
Shams of Tabriz

No comments:

Post a Comment