Sunday, October 28, 2012

Where am I going? To the sea…


Where am I going?  To the sea… where the endless is forever, where to lose one’s self is to be found.  Where, beloved, am I headed?  Into the adventure of God; to the pregnant mystery of surrender; to the birth of love, unimaginable, indescribable, weightless as the purest breath of dawn.

How will I get there?  Diligent ritual, free flowing tears, and a craft of knowingness, buoyant beyond comprehension, captained and crewed by your God/Goddesshood Christ, your immaculate beloved and merciful Angels.

Where is my love?  Where is not my love?  Listen.  She calls in song, of life, of patience, of blessed and ordained embraces soon to come.  Steer your course straight and bless the wind, the wave and rain as co-conspirators of inner-strength, inner-awareness, flames that temper the soul to an invincibility that attains great heights.  And all is as should it be in your divine awakening.  Be so blessed! 
Divine Mother

1 comment: