Sunday, September 23, 2012

If I could not find joy


If I could not find joy, levity, happiness in everything I see, every molecule, atom, quark, black hole, twinkle on the tooth of a smile, then be I would not.  But, I am.  And so I do. 
Unwaveringly I seek the prism of every soul.  Breathtaking, treasured one.  Simply majestic.  I live in the pure fractures of light every soul-prism exudes, and dance my lifetimes away celebrating the light emerging while mocking the illusion of darkness.  Seriousness does not exist in my world; nor in yours, beloved and shy dancer.  Ah yes!  Caught you there, did I not?  I catch them all. 
It is nothing, and from this nothing bubbles a spring of magnificent light, heaven-high, that rids the empty soul of seriousness.  Be gone, rest in peace, all is forgiven.
Dance with me, eh child?  And I’ll show you the time of your life.  It is easy… like this… 

Settle for less than joy I shall not!  Never!  Come, dance with me… if you dare!
Are you smiling?

Shams of Tabriz

No comments:

Post a Comment