Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What is the journey, my children?



What is the journey, my children? Is it overcoming what you have attracted to yourself or is it forging a new way despite the past? 

Remember this: you do not live in a cage or a box. Your power, when you focus, is drawn from the heart that is the original heart.  And from this heart flows the light of love to all of life, as light, as love, as forgiveness. 

Do you think that one iota of this love would be withheld from you because of a mistake or weakness, because of your apparent past while being human? Think again. 

Where do we go from here? We make a decision.  I will help. We start life all over again.  It begins on a foundation of forgiveness, of emancipation, of simple self-love. 

Beloved teacher, I hear you think, How can I let go of my past when I define so much of my present and future from that past?  Simple, you have no future. You have your decision of who you are right now.  And your past, it lies alone. 

Let go of your karma. Bring it to God. It will not go far. The light calls into your hearts; allow it to reside there. Be still. Be here. Right now.
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment