Sunday, August 9, 2015

When it looks life life will fall apart, what is falling apart is not life



When it looks life life will fall apart, what is falling apart is not life. Can you find a place in your existence for that truth?

All of life works for you my children. Do not hate it.  You miss the point if you do. We all come back to the beginning of the circle until the circle no longer exists. If you no longer want karma, simply move up. Be responsible for your own greatness and accept it humbly.  

Who will rise? Who will claim their Godhood despite the clinging humanity that would have you believe otherwise?  When the going gets too demanding to bear, call me. I will show you otherwise, but be brave. You are the great dignity that God intended, that God even counts on. And I have stood for you and will continue to stand for you. Now you stand with me. We have work to do. What do you say?
Babaji

No comments:

Post a Comment