Wednesday, April 30, 2014

When you tire of suffering


When you tire of suffering, when you no longer wish to play, when the way is simply because there is no other way, befriend me.  I am so simple.  I am so un-human and yet I loved the experience for the experience of enlightenment.  

Take stock of your friends, of your beloveds, of your intimates; take stock of your enemies.  Everything is balanced to work towards the awakening.  It is not you or me against any world; it is simply balance, it is simply an order-divine that is inescapable in its perfection.  There is no mind human that can understand it.  

Into these words read your own meaning, but take the time to feel.  Beg from no one, want from no one, need from no one.  Sit with your God.  Come, sit with me.  Rejoice.  

Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment