Monday, December 23, 2013

The difference between you and I is no difference at all


The difference between you and I is no difference at all, it is only a stage of knowing, of acceptance, of consciousness.  This is my opportunity to love you all completely, to expand my luminous aura and welcome you into my truth. 
Will you join me?  Will you feel yourself drawn, drifting on warm waves of light into my heart?  There is a new world that awaits you here, a world of simple love, of caring one for the other, of relinquishing resistance, a world of knowing love from hate and living a life of peace and right livelihood. 

Open ye your hearts, and feel on levels sub-atomic, levels of pure light the emancipation, the resurrection, the seed that grows into the tree of new life.  It is you.  It is nothing you must ponder nor think about, nothing you must endure or suffer through.  It is truth. 
You are living examples of life.  You are the note in the symphony the Master created, is still composing and will always compose.  Rise with me to levels where you can hear unencumbered, unbothered by distraction.  Forgive thyself, that you might rise above all illusory life; forgive others, that you may be free of the trappings of karma.  Rest here with me.  We have much to discuss. 

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment