Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I follow the gentle flow

I follow the gentle flow.  I am the flow and the flow follows me.  I sit beneath the branched nature and the shadows of the past wander aimlessly over and above me; I pay them no mind nor heed.  My ample humanness reveres the earth, yet I am a universe unto myself, in the image and likeness of the love eternal and everlasting. 

I found my freedom and my nature in freedom.  Where have you found yours, my children?  My heart reaches to each of you, not to find a home but to find a sister or brother, a true friend, a true God that knows him and herself, that we might converse without the need to own or beguile or make a point.  And I listen for your silent words, and pray you do not anticipate mine. 

So many of us here have risen from the great depths to the heights that are no heights at all.  What separated us was all that separates you, the grand illusion.  And what attaches us to such an illusion?  Nothing but fear. 
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment