Sunday, August 4, 2013

There are lists any soul possesses believing them to be true

There are lists any soul possesses believing them to be true:  I need more money, I need the perfect job, I need more time.  I need this and I need that.  Were that soul to take those moments spent needing and thinking, take each of those moments and journey to God within, there would no turmoil remain.  Perhaps this is a way you might try.  Do not take the time in your life to affirm exactly what you do not want.  Rather, venture within and speak with God. 

Listen to your thoughts.  Do not let them run rampant like some great waves crashing against your pristine shore.  Do not play the fool to the foil of your mind.  Do not injure your opportunity to ascend by falling into the habit of life.  This is not life.  This is simply an opportunity to adventure.  Real life is love.  Let no appearance less than love convince you otherwise. 
Divine Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment